Home About Us Services
Promotional Drinks Christmas Parties Workshops Bartender Hire Mobile Bars Festivals Daiquiri Machines CocktailsPackages
Open Bar Packages Consumption, Tabs & Cash Bars Corporate Catering Weddings & Engagement Parties Hens Nights Fresh Juice & Smoothie Bars Coffee CateringGallery Contact Us Bars For Sale
First Place - Award winning entrepreneurial company in Australia 2015
Winner - 2014 Drake International award for Innovation
Winner - 2014 Smart Company top entrepreneurial company in Australia
Just some of our recent
clients who have enjoyed
Australian Football League
Elwood Life Savers Clubt
Mulgrave Cricket Club
Professional Service Firms
Professional Service Firms
Great ideas for Work Christmas Parties in Melbourne
Christmas parties can range from large cocktail parties to smaller intimate office get togethers. When you are planning a party there are a few key points you should look out for. Every good party planner knows that great drinks catering is at the heart of all successful office Christmas parties.There are a few standard rules that caterers and party planners alike abide by to guarantee that everyone has a great time and enjoys a fantastic event.
Ask us about our Shooter cakes!!!! Amazing idea for Christmas parties!
General party tips
* Choose a date well in advance - Dates in December do book out well in advance for reputable suppliers and check suppliers availability prior to committing to an idea.
* Make sure to ask your guests well in advance the types of drinks they prefer - cocktails may be wasted on a beer drinking crowd.
Themes can range from less expensive options through to more elaborate events. If the budget allows, organise a theme designer or decorator for your Christmas party otherwise much can be done with a bit of time and some imagination.
* Think of the best theme ideas for your Christmas party. Know your staff and do not attempt to go too far so that people will not participate - sometimes something simple such as a casino royal theme or a James bond party can work wonders.
Christmas Venue ideas in Melbourne
Did you know the best place to host your event could be at the very place you work. These days you can get almost anything to come to you, including mobile dj's, entertainment options and even a fully equipped mobile bar. Having a function at your workplace means that you can pick and choose your event rather then have every aspect of it lumped on you as you would at a function centre or restaurant.
* If you are having your work function away from your place of work try to keep it as close as possible - you cannot please everyone but if you keep it close to headquarters then at least staff will be understanding.
Sensible drinks ideas
Christmas is a time to drink and be merry, although reputations can be destroyed if too much alcohol flows, so keep the following in mind when providing drinks for staff:
* Ensure senior staff are present at all times